Sunday, July 10, 2011

Finger Paints - Art Dealer Tael-er

I loooove Finger Paints polishes. I received my first in a swap and I got very hooked on them. The polish just glides on your nail ( brush is perfect btw ), dries well, no streaks etc and it lasts for at least 4 full days, which is a lot for me since I wash my hands on a regular base during the day..ieuww filthy money and patients etc etc ;)

When I was in NY, my hubby was ill for a day and I didn`t want be stuck in the hotel room either. So I grabbed our little tablet and Googled away...where would Sally beauty be..hmm.. As you may have read some other posts, I succeeded in finding the store and bought lots of goodies woop! Among those this cute tael-color.



Now call me colorblind or whatever. I love the color first of all, but is this really tael!? Cause I see a metallic minty. Perhaps if you close your eye a wee bit as if you`re looking to a painting from pointillism-style, then you would get this;


All blurry but yes more tael :)

Enough speculating about what kind of color it is, I love it that why I bought it and I will wear loads of times.
Now back to the kitchen cause I`m trying to bake a yummy cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment