Tuesday, December 28, 2010

ArtDeco + Xmas cookies :)

Even if Xmas is gone I still have some photo`s of the cookies I baked and the chocolate hearts I made for desert yumm yumm


On to the polish :) ArtDeco is a brand which is being sold in NL by Douglas shops....but I actually buy most of mine in Germany for some reason. I can never spot a nice color I really wanna own in NL, and in Germany it`s more wooow which ones shall I take out of my basket before I see the huge amount I have to pay at the cashier :S Last time I went there I bought this color, it`s noted to be "Ceramic Nail Colour" no idea what`s so different then others. It just appeals to me cause of the nice shiney foiley color. It reminded me of the MAC Venomous Villains collections. The color has no name, just a number 285, 6ml in the bottle and the price was about 7euros.



I tried to make a close up, as I will adjust my way of taking photo`s a little :) In these pictures I`m wearing a Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails basecoat, 3 this layers of ArtDeco, and topped it with Seche Vite. It`s a rose foil, very seethrough, really needed 3 layers...but I love it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment